Miss Fisher and the Deathly Maze - Coming Soon
Armed with her golden gun and with her companion, Dot Williams, in tow, the pair chase the trail of the insidious Murdoch Foyle. Can Miss Fisher and Dot decipher his clues and stay on his trail? Or will they be tricked into pursuing a false lead, causing the trail to run cold? Become Phryne Fisher, the independent, feminist super-sleuth. Players will guide the heroine on a modish dance of adventure, murderous mayhem and mystery around the world.
The game will be released episodically later in 2016 and available via Apple’s App Store, Google Play, Amazon Apps, and Gamebook Adventures Engine.
The Nerdy Bird spoke to Neil Rennison, Creative Director at Tin Man Games: “It will be coming to iOS and Android smartphones and tablets first, we also hope to bring it to PC and Mac too, depending on how successful it is on mobile platforms.”
“It will be delivered episodically with the first episode taking place in Melbourne and then branching out to other exciting locations as the case heats up! There will be lots of *ahem* love interest along the way, as well as some fabulous costumes.”
- An all-new adventure set both in Australia and foreign lands that sends Phryne overseas!
- Beautiful full-colour illustrations bring the Miss Fisher world to life!
- Play as the intrepid Phryne Fisher, her clever companion Dot Williams, and Detective Inspector Jack Robinson.
- Uncover clues, interrogate suspects and solve murders as you chase after Murdoch Foyle.
- Featuring music from the show composed by Greg J Walker.
Currently in development, you can sign up for updates and release information via our Every Cloud Productions newsletter.