Job opportunity with Every Cloud Productions
We are seeking an Executive Assistant to join the team at Every Cloud Productions. Here is your opportunity to join a dynamic company in the entertainment industry, providing comprehensive support to Company Directors. The position offers an opportunity for a self-starter and motivated EA to join a small team and make the job their own.
- Providing high level support in diary management, meeting coordination, screening of correspondence and other day to day administration
- Coordination of business functions
- Travel management, including transfers, accommodation and itineraries for both domestic and international travel
- Gathering data and creating professional reports on Powerpoint and Excel for use externally and/or in team or management meetings
- Monitoring day-to-day business activities of the office, ensure workflows are prioritised and actioned efficiently
- HR administration support including managing and coordinating induction package for new starters if required and managing existing HR files
- Undertake special projects as required
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience as an EA within a private enterprise, corporate environment
- Highly developed interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills with an ability to balance priorities, meet tight or competing deadlines and work under pressure
- A proven ability to be a self-starter and work autonomously. This is critical given the extended periods of absence from the office of the company directors
- Demonstrate the utmost trust and integrity and be known for your ability to show absolute discretion with highly sensitive information
- Excellent relationship building skills with the confidence and ability to assist people in a professional manner
- Advanced skills in Powerpoint, Excel and Word essential
- Skills in adobe and graphic interfaces desirable
- Basic IT knowledge to ensure devices (phone/iPad etc.) are synced within the office environment and amongst key staff
About the Company
Every Cloud Productions Pty Ltd is a Melbourne based production company which creates distinctive high quality TV dramas. A competitive remuneration package in the range $55,000 - $60,000 + super will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
Applications are invited from contemporary, versatile, enthusiastic, flexible and well-organised senior administration professionals with previous experience in a dedicated high level executive support role.
Please forward a cover letter and resume in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 7th 2015. Position Description is available on request
**** APPLICATIONS NOW CLOSED ****